Author Topic: Unofficial Windows 8 wallpapers Concepts  (Read 1902 times)

Offline javajolt

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 36141
  • Gender: Male
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Unofficial Windows 8 wallpapers Concepts
« on: February 23, 2011, 10:40:00 PM »
Windows 8 has not yet being released official, we have a bunch to cool but unofficial Windows 8 wallpapers out. I know there are a lot of people who are already crazy to have their hands on the new windows 8. But for the time being, I will suggest, just have a look at some awesome concept wallpapers of Windows 8.
 
If you are a real Microsoft fan, I know you will like to have some of these wallpapers on your Desktop.. I am showing off a few cool Windows 8 Wallpapers here, if you want to download any of them, just click on it to view it in full size.