Windows News and info 15th Anniversary 2009-2024

Other Operating Systems => Windows 7 All => Windows 7 | Windows 9 => Just bought Windows 7? => Topic started by: toadphillis09 on October 22, 2009, 10:29:39 PM

Title: I got windows 7 professional for free through my college.
Post by: toadphillis09 on October 22, 2009, 10:29:39 PM
I got windows 7 professional x64 and x86 for free almost a month earlier than eveyone else through my school and I would love to give any information that would be helpful so just ask and I will try to provide.
Title: Re: I got windows 7 professional for free through my college.
Post by: adhd1977 on October 23, 2009, 06:54:47 PM
I bought myself a version of win 7 Pro, cause i always had XP Pro..
and it realy realy rock, runs like a sharm..

Litle tweaking here and there... is freaking fast...

Nice forum by tha way..

Peace...
Title: Re: I got windows 7 professional for free through my college.
Post by: riso on October 23, 2009, 08:05:32 PM
Hi

I have to agree with you: Windows 7 is ''freaking'' fast...
It runs perfect.
Currently I'm using Ultimate and Enterprise.

Thanks for telling: Nice forum by tha way..

De groeten en bedankt
riso