Windows News and info 15th Anniversary 2009-2024
Windows 8 Common & Miscellaneous => Windows 8.1 Help and How to | Activation => Topic started by: emf on December 11, 2011, 02:23:56 PM
-
Hi,
I have found your site to be extremely helpful starting at the beginning with Windows 7. I am playing with Windows 8 DP and happen to like the Google Toolbar......which does not seem to want to be displayed as a toolbar in IE 10. Does anyone have the same problem?
TIA, emf
-
Welcome to our forum, I hope you find what you are looking for and that it is useful.
Windows 8 Developer Preview has been very well accepted (3 million dl's to date) however it is for testing purposes only and not meant to be used as a primary OS. Likewise IE10 is Preview status and NOT a viable browser. it is extremely likely you encounter numerous programs that will not install or run properly on either.
Please keep in mind W8DP & IE10 are preview only and could prove to be unstable.
Javajolt
System Admin.