Author Topic: Download This Trio Of Special Windows Insider Wallpapers  (Read 11044 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
    • Email
Download This Trio Of Special Windows Insider Wallpapers
« on: November 08, 2014, 10:32:46 AM »

A little gesture of appreciation from Microsoft, don’t you say? Redmond has released special Windows Insider wallpapers for those that have signed up for the company’s new program.

Windows 10 launches next year, after a lengthy and collaborative development process.

Legions of fans, developers, early adopters and technology enthusiasts are currently testing the early preview versions of Microsoft’s new operating system. Windows 10 is available in Technical Preview form, and constantly updated with fresh builds.

The latest count is up to build 9860.

And just to thank the million or more people that have installed and deployed these preview builds, Microsoft have released three special wallpapers featuring the “I’m a Windows Insider” logo. More like a slogan, actually — but you get the idea.

They’re titled “Come in, we’re open”, “Build and create” and “I Love PC”.

They also include subtle references to Windows 10, visible only if you look for them. Creatively artistic, the wallpapers are available in three screen sizes, with resolutions up to 4K.

Here are the screen sizes included in the ZIP files:

• 1280 × 1024

• 2560 × 1920

• 2560 × 1600

• 1920 × 1080

• 3840 × 2160

Should be good enough for most popular resolutions, as the included images are actually pretty high resolution, just with the correct dimensions. You can grab them below.

Download the wallpapers: Set 1 | Set 2 | Set 3

source:windows10update