Author Topic: Cracks for Windows7 RTM 7600 ++ NEW: Hazar 2.2 | 7Loader by Orbit30....Enjoy  (Read 44429 times)

Offline Jimmy Ly

Re: Cracks for Windows7 RTM 7600 ++ NEW: 7Loader by Orbit30....Enjoy
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2009, 03:46:18 AM »
1 suggestion i would like to mention " after using crack to activate your win 7 ...do not update anything from Microsoft ....here is the news :

Microsoft has responded to pirates by blacklisting the Lenovo OEM key that leaked earlier this week.

On Tuesday Neowin reported that pirates were able to modify their BIOS and activate copies of Windows 7 Ultimate with a Lenovo OEM master key. Microsoft have worked with Lenovo to blacklist the master key before Windows 7 starts shipping with new PCs in October.

According to Alex Kochis, Director of Genuine Windows at Microsoft: "we've worked with that manufacturer so that customers who purchase genuine copies of Windows 7 from this manufacturer will experience no issues validating their copy of Windows 7. At the same time we will seek to alert customers who are using the leaked key that they are running a non-genuine copy of Windows. It's important to note that no PCs will be sold that will use this key."

Windows 7 is due to ship on October 22 this year and it's 99% certain that after this date more OEM keys will start leaking. According to Microsoft officials "Windows 7 already includes an improved ability to detect hacks, also known as activation exploits, and alert customers who are using a pirated copy." It has always been a cat and mouse game between Microsoft and pirates and it seems that it's 0-0 once again.

In related news, Microsoft announced yesterday that Windows 7 technical testers will be receiving a free copy of Windows 7 Ultimate on August 6.

Offline Bogard07

• Email
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2009, 09:55:00 AM »
Hmm, no good. I still got the "Verifying DMI Pool Data" lock up, maybe because I'm using the rtm that Riso posted back on July 25th.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:00:09 AM by Bogard07 »

Offline riso

• Administrator
  • Beta tester Tech support dedicated 110%
    • windows 10 news and info | Forum - Blog
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2009, 01:21:10 PM »
HANG AT "VERIFYING DMI POOL DATA"

One day you are booting your computer and it stops on a black screen with a single message on it:

"Verifying DMI Pool Data"

This can happen for one or more of several reasons: (1) the boot files on your hard drive are corrupted. (2) the settings for your hard disk drive in the CMOS are incorrect. (3) the order of the boot devices in the BIOS is incorrect. (4) the BIOS is corrupt or has some incorrect setting. (5) there are loose connections to your hard drive. (6) the disk drive has gone bad.

If the boot files on your hard drive are missing or corrupt, you need to boot to a bootable floppy diskette which was made from the same version of Windows as your computer's operating system. When you reach the "A:\" prompt, type the command "sys c:" and press the Enter key. This should give you a message "File system transferred." Now you can try to reboot to your hard drive, after removing the diskette.

If you still cannot boot, you can boot to the bootable floppy again, and at the "A:\" prompt try using the command "fdisk /mbr" to rebuild the hard disk's Master Boot Record.

The settings for your hard drive in the CMOS may be incorrect. Use the key sequence required for you to enter the BIOS (usually, you see a message on the screen as the computer is starting up that says something like "Press Del to enter System Setup", which in this example is telling you that the Delete key is used to enter the BIOS.) Verify that the settings for the hard disk are on Auto Detect, or have the proper values. You can also verify that the order of the boot devices has been set correctly in the BIOS. Usually, the primary boot device is the floppy drive, and the secondary is the hard drive, with the third device (if any) being specified as the CD-ROM drive.

If none of the above corrects the problem, you may need to choose the option to reset the CMOS settings to the factory or default settings.

Perhaps you recently moved the computer or had new hardware installed in it. This could have caused connections to become loose or even broken. Verify that the cables for your hard drive, floppy drive, and CD-ROM drive are all properly connected.

If none of the above measures corrects the problem, your hard disk may have gone bad.

Offline ukgovsucks

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2009, 10:01:41 AM »
Just like to say that so far so good, still activated here.
I have a new Asus board (P5N7A-VM) which already has Slic. So I used the new 7Loader and installed Asus into the Slic on the Bios etc.etc. My thoughts are that I might as well stick to the same company info as the make of the board. I don't know whether this would help or anything against any future patches/actions by Microsoft? To be honest, my original copies will be arriving in October anyway, so I suppose it doesn't really matter! It just saves using that re-arming thing, and all this stuff is fascinating isn't it? lol.

Incidentally, now Microsoft have decided that they are no longer doing an E version for us Brits, they better not send me Upgrade versions in October, otherwise I will be using this cracked version beyond October!
 :-\

Offline Bogard07

• Email
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2009, 07:25:01 PM »
Well, I guess I'm out of options. I don't have a floppy drive or floppy disk, so those options were gone from the start, and nothing else worked for the "Verifying DMI Pool Data" lock up. Looks like I'll just have to buy 7 when it comes out.

Offline riso

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2009, 08:14:20 PM »
Did you try a spare Harddisk?? and a clean install?
Well, I guess I'm out of options. I don't have a floppy drive or floppy disk, so those options were gone from the start
A Usb drive replaces a floppy drive!

Try to Format the old Drive or better do a LOW LEVEL Format.. info here:

HDD Low Level Format Tool

Low Level Format Tool — Click to enlarge
License: Freeware

Author: HDDGURU.COM

Operating System: MS Windows 2000SP4/2003/XP (/vista/w7)

HDD Low Level Format Tool is a freeware utility for low-level hard disk drive formatting.

•Supported interfaces: S-ATA (SATA), IDE (E-IDE), SCSI, USB, FIREWIRE. Big drives (LBA-48) are supported.

•Supported Manufacturers: Maxtor, Hitachi, Seagate, Samsung, Toshiba, Fujitsu, IBM, Quantum, Western Digital.

•The program also supports low-level formatting of FLASH cards using a card-reader.
This freeware Low Level Format utility will erase, Low-Level Format and re-certify a SATA, IDE or SCSI hard disk drive with any size of up to 281 474 976 710 655 bytes. Will work with USB and FIREWIRE external drive enclosures. Low-level formatting of Flash Cards is supported too. Low Level Format Tool will clear partitions, MBR, and every bit of user data. The data cannot be recovered after using this utility. The program utilizes Ultra-DMA transfers when possible.

WARNING: After running this free low level format tool, the whole disk surface will be fully erased.
Therefore, data restoration will be impossible after using this utility!

Download Windows installer: HDD Low Level Format Tool ver.2.36 build 1181
http://hddguru.com/download/software/HDDGURU-Low-Level-Format-Tool/LLFsetup.2.36.1181.exe
P.s this could be an outdated version... Google on a newer version when this one is not suitable!

Offline ady

• Email
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2009, 08:43:02 PM »
Thank's to Littemax9 for you nice little tutorial for 7Loader i've finaly managed to activate W7, fingers crossed its still going, hopefuly keep me going till mine arrives..

Offline Bogard07

• Email
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2009, 09:59:50 PM »
I only have the one hard drive currently in my pc, and I'm a bit reluctant to reformat. I'll back everything up and try it in the near future.

Offline littlemax9

• Email
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2009, 11:31:18 AM »
 ???first one was goo then tried on  loose laptop and followed my steps and this is the result >>>>>>>

****************  Windows 7 Activation 1.2 Report  ****************
Name: Windows(R) 7, Ultimate edition
Description: Windows Operating System - Windows(R) 7, OEM_SLP channel
Partial Product Key: PMJBM
License Status: Initial grace period
Time remaining: 38820 minute(s) (26 day(s))

Current Activation Status:
Initial grace period ends 2/09/2009 7:59:43 p.m.

UAC Status: User Account Control is turned OFF

7Loader: ******** In Drive C: Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive D: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive E: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive F: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive G: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive H: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive I: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive J: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive K: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive L: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive M: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive N: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive O: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive P: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive Q: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive R: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive S: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive T: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive U: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive V: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive W: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive X: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive Y: Not Detected
7Loader: ******** In Drive Z: Not Detected

Activation Report Completed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!
“People liked NASCAR because the constant crashes made it exciting, and this gave me an idea...” - Bill Gates on Microsoft Windows

Offline riso

• Administrator
VERSION 3 | Cracks for Windows7 RTM 7600 ++ NEW: 7Loader by Orbit30....Enjoy
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2009, 03:07:54 PM »
Just in!!!! RELEASE 3 ++NEW VERSION++

Win7 OEM Activation RTM Build 7600

-This program will activate your copy of Microsoft Windows 7 Release To Manufacturing (RTM) Build 7600

you need WinRAR to open it.. 

Password:warez4ever
http://hotfile.com/dl/9784073/88cd713/Release_3.rar.html

Offline Angelx64

• Email
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2009, 09:00:33 PM »
@ last its activated. Ive been trying for days. Several cracks crash my windows like the orbit loader 3,4 but not the 7Loader By Orbit30 & Hazar v1.2. The process will go normally but would not activate. Then i tried another thing that i did before for win server 2008. I modded my bios with Slic 2.1. After that i used the 7Loader By Orbit30 & Hazar v1.2 and now its perfect.

Code: [Select]
[url=http://forums.mydigitallife.info/showthread.php?t=6921]http://forums.mydigitallife.info/showthread.php?t=6921[/url]

i use a gigabyte m/b GA-EP45-Extreme. Award bios. SLIC file HP and SLC file ASUS. Will continue to test and report later.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:15:30 PM by riso »

Offline riso

• Administrator
++HOT++ 7Loader Release 4-Orbit30 ++HOT++ JUST IN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Release 4 of this activator is out, Download links updated.
Activates Windows 7, by Orbit30

http://hotfile.com/dl/9440936/20a958a/7Loader.Release.3-Orbit30.rar.html

Offline Bogard07

• Email
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »
Hmm...

"This file is either removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader."

Offline riso

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2009, 11:03:46 PM »
Hahahahaha they try to stop it but here's a new one... have FUN

http://www.mininova.org/get/2809664

or this one

http://www.idownloadall.com/verify.asp?PID=62c6cb73-c006-4320-a483-51c9e60c36ba&q=7LOADER RELEASE 4 [ORBIT30]

Enjoy

riso
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 11:07:55 PM by riso »

Offline littlemax9

• Email
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2009, 11:32:10 PM »
++++ this is Release 5 +++

http://www.mediafire.com/?42knuqz2zj0
or
http://hotfile.com/dl/9440113/601b3e6/7Loader_Release_5-Orbit30.rar.html

Instructions :

1. Have clean installed Windows7.

2. Disable UAC[User Account Control].

3. Run loader as Administrator.

4. Choose OEM information.

5. Choose Activation option [None slic option 1/ Hazar option 2]
which ever applicable.

For 'Hazar option 2' click 'Activate slic present'.

'None slic option 1' go to step 6.

6. Install Information 32/64 Bit, as applicable.

7. Wait until the Window activity finishes.

8. Reboot.

9. Enjoy !

Thanks 'afualex'

To check your activation:

Use slmgr /dlv under CMD prompt
or
From Start Button, right click Computer and select 'Properties'.
You should see the Blue Genuine Logo.
Hit Start Button again, type in winver... and check that no trial times or information exist.

Thanks 'ellene '

*** Thanks Orbit30 Sir and Hazar. ***
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 06:28:00 PM by javajolt »
“People liked NASCAR because the constant crashes made it exciting, and this gave me an idea...” - Bill Gates on Microsoft Windows

Offline riso

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2009, 12:08:55 AM »
Windows 7 Loader Release 5(Orbit30)Working Perfectly-Tested.

Torrent Description
Windows 7 Loader Release 5 By Orbit30 For Windows 7 Ultimate.
Supports slic and none slic enabled BIOS.
RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!
- Improved Method For the loader.
- Add Uninstall option for the activator.
- Add Uninstall for frankenbuild (trick that use RC files that have the expiration date)
- Change misspelling: change from gygabyte word to gigabyte.
- Only one option - Activate non-slp.
- GUI changes.
- Now works on all pc machines,
- Now loader does not disactivate vista.
- Logo support

http://hotfile.com/dl/9433271/5c9c18f/emeien_13.7LR5.rar.html

http://www.torrentdownloads.net/download/771170/Windows+7+Loader+Release+5%28Orbit30%29Working+Perfectly-Tested.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 09:21:41 PM by riso »

Offline littlemax9

• Email
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2009, 03:26:12 AM »

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 06:27:01 PM by javajolt »

Offline rtomas

• Email
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2009, 07:36:42 PM »
 ;D

OK, guys, I would like to offer a bit of a perspective on this forum: First of all, Riso and the crew have done a fantastic work bringing the latest and the greatest to us, (b)leading edge fanatics;
Due to your efforts, this is the first Microsoft OS I am pumped about since Win'95 (I did not know better then). I have installed and played with all the leaked releases since 7100. I currently run 7600 RTM on my main computer. Now the issue of "hacks" and "piracy" - I use a hack, because I want to keep on using the OS before it finally hits the stores. BUT I have already pre-ordered (and paid for) 3 copies of the OS.
So, in the end, you guys have encouraged me to pay Microsoft for what is a very good system - mind you, I have never before bought 3 copies of any OS (two copies of O/S 2, but that's a different story....)
Peace.
 ::)

Offline Futsoc

• Email
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2009, 08:12:57 AM »
Can anyone please tell me which is the best hash program to check Win7 hashes?

Thank you, I really appreciate your help.

Offline sankar_45

• Email
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2009, 09:21:04 AM »
Can anyone please tell me which is the best hash program to check Win7 hashes?

Thank you, I really appreciate your help.

HashCalc from SlavaSoft

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2009, 09:50:32 PM »

Hash & CRC is a file cryptographic hash value calculator that supports most of the popular hash function formats used to verify data integrity and authenticity. When opening file of relatively small size, previously chosen checksums are calculated automatically. It is always possible to enable automatic hash calculations in different formats for further use by checking the necessary boxes and clicking Ok. In case of MD2, MD4, MD5 and RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-160, RIPEMD-256, RIPEMD-320 user will have to choose one particular hash format of the series using dropdown box.

Offline davidcahan

• Email
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2009, 11:59:13 PM »
I have an MSDN subscription: try these keys.  no cracks needed.  i could be wrong but I think this is unlimited activation (meaning it doesn't expire).  The key type says "retail".  Again, I'm assuming that this means its the retail key and therefore no activation expiration.  Again, I could be wrong.  So far though all the stuff I've installed from MSDN subscription has never deactivated after a certain amount of time.

82M78-H278F-QXJD9-BKGMT-RYJHD
RGM9Q-8Q9XW-MVCJ6-6TYYX-2WFT9
RBHPQ-2XK37-2Q3P4-JYXTH-8WHXG
C34V7-JWXTQ-Y4QG6-FPTJK-HDCBC
33PB7-JTG4M-WKYKH-CBX22-VP6DY

Offline davidcahan

• Email
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2009, 12:03:17 AM »
those keys are good for both 32 and 64 ultimate.

Offline Bogard07

• Email
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2009, 01:26:42 AM »
those keys are good for both 32 and 64 ultimate.

Awesome, it activated! Thanks!

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2009, 02:00:14 AM »

Isn't it true that each key can ony be used 1 time?  Thats the way Microsoft use to do it!

Offline cnitlib

• Email
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2009, 08:36:37 AM »
已经测试,可以正常激活,并且可以在线更新!

Offline ukgovsucks

« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2009, 10:41:03 AM »
已经测试,可以正常激活,并且可以在线更新!
已经测试,可以正常激活,并且可以在线更新!

> Has been tested, you can activate correctly and you can update online!

是的,但如何将这些项长期持续多久? < Yes, but how will these last on the long-term ?

Originaly translated by riso:

Note from Admin.:

ONLY ENGLISH Pls. (Forum rules)

« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 07:12:11 AM by javajolt »

Offline riso

• Administrator
Windows 7 Loader Beta 2.2 by Hazar [h33t] [Original]
Instructions:
Recommend a clean Windows 7 Installation.
You must remove all modifications made by Orbit30 Win7 Tool Kit ('Uninstall all cracks' button on Loader) or others.
You will probably need to do a clean installation anyway.

Disable UAC to be safe.
Run the 'Activator' as Administrator

1 - Run the '7Loader' on your Windows Partition (as Administrator)
2 - Wait until the Window activity finishes
3 - Reboot

Category: Windows
Size: 208.60 KB
Files: File Name Size
Hazar's 7 activator.exe 208.57 KB

Info Hash: 13124d92c768b43a4fc1ca24407244d229cad76d
http://www.h33t.com/download.php?id=13124d92c768b43a4fc1ca24407244d229cad76d&f=Windows%207%20Loader%20Beta%202.2%20by%20Hazar%20%5Bh33t%5D%20%5BOriginal%5D.torrent

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
    • Email

英文只有请

Offline jychan28

• Email
Mine is Windows 7-64bit Ultimate version.
These keys do not work for me  >:(

Offline Angelx64

• Email
Windows 7Loader by Orbit30 And Hazar 32Bit 64Bit v1.3

Description: Here’s an updated version of the Windows 7 Loader. We’re at version 1.3 now, combining the cracks from Orbit and Hazar.

Windows 7Loader by Orbit30 And Hazar 32Bit 64Bit v1.3
Release Group: Orbit30 & Hazar (P2P)
Release Name: Windows 7Loader by Orbit30 And Hazar 32Bit 64Bit v1.3
Release Date: August 10, 2009
Windows 7 RTM Ultimate Activation with OEM Information
This activator works only for RTM ULTIMATE (Retail and OEM Edition)
It does NOT work on Ultimate ‘E’ (European) Edition.

Tested and working on both x86 and x64.
Also works in Virtual Environment.

No key is needed for install or activation.
The activation adds the OEM master key for you.
Select your OEM Information
No BIOS modification needed.
It has no boot text.
Uses OEM SLP method.

Supports SLIC and non-SLIC enabled BIOS:
It will emulate a SLIC 2.1 enabled BIOS on a PC without SLIC 2.1 present, then install the certificate & key to activate offline…

If you have a modded BIOS, you can use it to just install the certificate & key to activate offline without having to use a loader.

Changelog:
Better UI
Much smaller (3.45mb)
Better loader code
More slic 2.1 certs for in bios option
Music removed

http://hotfile.com/dl/10051280/53665f8/ldr13.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/266293208/7Loader_1.3.rar.html

LINKS INTO QUOTES PLS.
ADMIN
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 09:36:42 PM by riso »

Offline Focus

« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2009, 01:57:13 PM »
I have an MSDN subscription: try these keys.  no cracks needed.  i could be wrong but I think this is unlimited activation (meaning it doesn't expire).  The key type says "retail".  Again, I'm assuming that this means its the retail key and therefore no activation expiration.  Again, I could be wrong.  So far though all the stuff I've installed from MSDN subscription has never deactivated after a certain amount of time.

NONE of them work.

Offline crkstr

• Email
They worked for me, but only on fresh installs or fresh updates. Not by just changinging the serials on a modified install.
crkstr

Offline bambam47

• Email
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2009, 05:31:08 PM »
they all work for me 64bit and 32bit

Offline dkh2

• Email
They worked for me AFTER a Clean Install

Offline phat vapor

worked for me as well after a clean install
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 04:24:05 AM by javajolt »

Offline ukgovsucks

Tried the last key in the list on my step-son's laptop, clean install of Windows 7 Ultimate x86, and it had no problems activating.
The next obvious question is, how long will he stay activated?

Offline tazer

• Email
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2009, 07:06:01 AM »

I think those keys are for the unlimited installs otherwise only 1 per customer and if they black list them all who has an MSDN subscription will need to get it again and will just end up here  ;D
I use a key from a school that I got years ago for xp and I've lost count on how many times I've had to reinstall and its still going strong so if its the retail you have I cant see it going down anytime soon.

And a BIG thanks to all thats taken there time to help everyone.

Offline Angelx64

• Email
Windows 7Loader by Orbit30 And Hazar 32Bit 64Bit v1.4

This Can Be Used On OEM or Custom Built PC's !!!!
CLEAN INSTALL OR UPGRADE,
THIS WILL ACTIVATE WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE ONLY !!!!

slic 2.1 in BIOS option is for machines already with slic 2.1
If you have Slic 2.1 in BIOS:
1. Right click .exe, select run as administrator
2. Click on Uninstall 7Loader and remove OEM logo,wait, reboot
3. Right Click on 7Loader.exe and and Choose Run as Administrator.
4. Click on yor system Manufacturers Icon
5. Click on Slic 2.1 in BIOS
6. Reboot.

Changelog (directly from Hazar):
Better UI
Much smaller (3.45mb)
Better loader code
More slic 2.1 certs for in bios option
Music removed
Bug fix was with the Install status button

New in v1.4
GUI code has been updated with reg entries (Orbit30).

8-14-2009
The previous one released here was riddled with bugs.

If You DON'T Have Slic 2.1 in BIOS:
Make sure you are disconnected from the internet.
1. Right click .exe, select run as administrator
2. Click on Uninstall 7Loader and remove OEM logo,wait, reboot
3. Right click .exe, select run as administrator
4. On the list find your name of motherboard
5. Click on the icon (installing OEM info)
6. Click on Activate Windows
7. Restart (in my case it was automatic)
8. Right click .exe, select run as administrator
9. Click on 7 Activation Status

Note: Step 9 is a Anti WGA Blacklister which stops your from getting blacklisted when doing windows updates so you MUST make sure you do the last step.

What is SLIC 2.1?
When ever you buy a pc/laptop from a vendor like Dell, Acer, IBM etc they come with SLIC bios. SLIC basicly contains tables that contain OEM information(Original Equiepment Manufacturer).this technology is embedded in the bios of the computer. the main advantage of this technology is that when M$ makes operating systems, they create a product key for each DVD that they are selling so that it can be installed only by the buyer. However when it comes to mass distrubution like Dell Acer, they create a RTM copy so that the dvd that is sent to Dell will only work on dell machines and non other. again this is varified by the DVD from the BIOS of the compter which has the SLIC infomation.Now when Vista was launched SLIC v 2.0 was created and all the laptops/Pcs that hit the marked from a vendor came with that version.Now when people installed vista from the OEM DVD in the OEM machine they never asked for any product key and it was already activated whareas if the same DVD is used for installation in any other Pc (Non OEM) then it will ask for a product key and also you would need to activate the product with in a period of time. So the hacks that came out for Vista was a Bios emulator which actually emulated the Bios of a real OEM , and it used to load while booting and post boot the certificates used to pass thinking it was a OEM. That was SLIC 2.0. but now M$ came up with SLIC 2.1, that means the laptops that has 2.0 will not install and activate DVDs created for 2.1.

http://rapidshare.com/files/267290054/7loader_1.4_8-14-09.rar.html
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 06:25:27 PM by javajolt »

Offline Snuffy

• Email
Hve been testing Orbit30 and Hazar 7Loader - Activators, on several Home Brew Systems...
Version v1.2, v 1.3, v1.4 beta 1.0 W7TK 1.2, 1.3,1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 every version tested
all activated Home brew systems. The 7a series also worked.
All you have to do is "Place the Activator, loader or which ever program you have in the SYSTEM HDD,
you can also find the system HDD by locating the {bootmgr} It resides in the System HDD.
start->cmd (run as admin)-> bcdedit -> wait for the popup and loacate the {bootmgr} place the program there.
I have had 100% sucess on Homebrew desktops. Last count there was 9. all different Mobos, different type HDDs.
Last nite we did 2 Desktops, and 3 laptops, which other loader-activators had failed.
that bring the total to 14.
The only STUPID Question is the one you never asked.

Offline Angelx64

• Email
Windows 7Loader Latest Orbit30 And Hazar build 1.5 32/64Bit
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2009, 08:17:06 AM »

Windows 7Loader by Orbit30 And Hazar build 1.5 32Bit 64Bit | 3.28 Mb

Windows 7 RTM Ultimate Activation with OEM Information
This activator works only for RTM ULTIMATE (Retail and OEM Edition)
It does NOT work on Ultimate 'E' (European) Edition.

Tested and working on both x86 and x64.
Works in Virtual Environment.
Works with dual-boot

No key is needed for install or activation.
The activation adds the OEM master key for you.
Select your OEM Information
No BIOS modification needed.
It has no boot text.
Uses OEM SLP method.

Supports SLIC and non-SLIC enabled BIOS:

Emulate a SLIC 2.1 enabled BIOS on a PC without SLIC 2.1 present...
Use 'Install 7Loader' to install the certificate & key to activate offline...

If you have a modded BIOS, you can use 'SLIC 2.1 in BIOS' to just install the certificate & key to activate offline without having to use a loader.

Instructions:
Recommend a clean Windows 7 Installation.
You must remove all modifications made by previous 7Loaders and Orbit30 Win7 Tool Kit (1.8 toolkit was for pre-RTM).
You will probably need to do a clean installation anyway.

Disable UAC to be safe.
1 - Run the '7Loader' on your Windows Partition
2 - Wait until the Window activity finishes
3 - Reboot

* Multi-boot: Works with dual-boot, however if you have Windows Vista activated with VistaLoder, then you'll need to reactivate it after you've activated Windows 7.
Use OpaTool and select 'B' (DO NOT USE choice C on Vista).

Notes:
Changelog:
Better UI
Better loader code
Added More slic 2.1 certs for in bios option
Music removed
Fixed OEM branding removal
added all OEM Registery info to vb GUI
Tweaked GUI
Added install code to vb GUI
Added new Uninstall code to vb GUI
Added new 7Loader status to vb GUI

Ignore any error about services starting. It is normal.
Ignore any "disc not in drive error" It could be your card reader,etc

Do not install on systems with dynamic disks to prevent an un-bootable condition.
This is a limitation of grub4dos.

Enterprise, Home Premium and other editions?
There are no certificates/keys for those versions yet. When there are, activators will be updated.
Only the Ultimate edition is supported for activation.

Microsoft blacklisted the key we use for activation?
If the leaked OEM product key is blacklisted, ultimately unblockable OEM-SLP product keys for Windows 7 that deliver with PCs will be leaked when shipped in October. The Activators will be updated.

Disable (optional) communications with the Wga server (You will still pass Wga and download updates): Add 127.0.0.1 mpa.one.microsoft.com to your hosts file.

Windows 7 E?
You will not be able to activate your Windows. Microsoft has decided to cancel all E versions. You will need to install a non-E version sooner or later to use and activate Windows 7.

Code: [Select]
http://rapidshare.com/files/270630609/7loader_1.5.exe
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 01:08:19 PM by Angelx64 »

Offline littlemax9

• Email
found this one .....

This supposedly activates all versions of Windows 7 which is new, and it works for some people that couldn't get the other 7loader to work.
http://rapidshare.com/files/270574943/Windows.7.Loader.eXtreme.Edition.3-Napalum.rar
or
http://rapidshare.com/files/270735385/Windows.7.Loader.eXtreme.Edition.3-Napalum.rar.html

looks hard to use and sorry no steps included...go by feel i think or some smarty pants can help out
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 03:04:03 AM by littlemax9 »

Offline Angelx64

• Email
Windows.7.Loader.eXtreme.Edition.3-Napalum
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2009, 04:22:28 AM »
Windows.7.Loader.eXtreme.Edition.3-Napalum

This is what i found about the Windows.7.Loader.eXtreme.Edition.3-Napalum

It does work and will activate all Win 7 editions.
But…

Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition 3 uses retail MSDN keys, this is misleading as it combines them with certs in the UI, making it look like an OEM key.
When the keys reach their maximum activation limit or Microsoft blocks them, this will become useless, unless Napalum has an unlimited supply of MSDN keys.

Back up your tokens.dat file if you must have a version other than Ultimate.

This Loader uses the Ultimate tokens.dat file (the activation file corresponding to the RTM Ultimate key). That allows it to use the Ultimate Oem-Slp key (Dell/Lenovo) to activate other editions.

However,
With the exception of Ultimate version, after using this tool, you may acquire a correct key for your edition and will not be able to change the key to your edition key without the correct tokens.dat file for your version. If you backed up your original file you will have no problem.

Hopefully a newer build of this Frankenbuild Loader will auto install the right tokens.dat file that will later correspond to your edition key.

Offline littlemax9

• Email
Download the activator from the download box and Run the activator as an administrator and wait for activation. Its all you have to do. for any edition and for any version. the activator automatically detects the edition, bit version, whether slic 2.1 is present or not and accordingly it automatically selects the mode of activation

http://rapidshare.com/files/271848257/w7lxe.rar
Or,
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ihmdd0yvmu/w7lxe
Or,
http://rapidshare.com/files/271161005/w7lxe.rar

Please Install Windows 7 without inserting the Key. When ask for CD Key, just leave it blank and click on next button.
=======================================================================================

Windows 7 Activator, Genuinely Activates Windows 7 32 Bits and 64 Bits. (credit goes to waffles2010)

How to Activate :

THIS WILL ACTIVATE WINDOWS 7 Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium or Basic :32 bits or 64 bits: OEM or Retail any edition. !!!!

1. Right click loader 'Activator' (w7lze .exe) and select 'run as administrator'
2. let it activate you windows in automatic mode (recommended install) and after few seconds it will automatically reboot.
3. Its done.

or try

open command prompt as an administrator and type there:
sfc -scannow
and wait for its completion. after completion reboot your system. and then run the activator as an administrator and let it install loader in automatic mode

Enjoy
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 11:26:26 PM by littlemax9 »

Offline sfeone

I downloaded it and tried to activate my Windows 7 desktop. But I had very serious problem. After selecting 'reboot', I could not really reboot again.
Obviously this loader deleted my partition information. At a loss, I am reinstalling Windows 7, but I am not sure if it can be working for me.
Please God Bless Me.

Please do not use this activator if you do not want to have the same problem as I had.

Bye.

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
    • Email

This loader works.  Once you 'Run as administrator' there is NOTHING else you need to do.  It is all automatic after that, YES even the rebooting!

Offline littlemax9

• Email
sfeone this activator is the best working one so far and hundres of users has uase this with no hazzle....

not sure what your problem was but sorry it did it for you  but dought it was the activator

cheers

Offline sfeone

As said above, I followed every step.
With Administrator's previlage, I tried to activate Windows 7. But after selecting reboot,
I could not reboot and found out that the first partition was deleted. After reinstalling
I could see the booting windows again.

Anyway I got the serious problem and someone who wants to use this to activate
should be aware of it.

Thank you.

Offline sfeone

Hi.

Unlikely I mentioned before, I could successfully activate my Windows 7 Desktop.
After clean installation, I applied the activation immediately and I got a success.
Sorry for my mistakes.

But, now I have another problem. At this time, I installed the Ultimate version of
Windows 7 and applied the activation patch. But, I could not access the page
of personalization. It shows the message: This page is not available for this
edition of Windows<br> Windows Anytime Upgrade [See attachment]

Although I checked the installed version of Windows out again, it's obviously
Ultimate of Windows 7. I heard that the Starter version of Windows 7 does not
support this function, Personalization. Before applying this activation, surely
I could look at the page, but not now...  >:(

One more strange thing is I looked at the slightly different dialog when I launched
the activation patch. Likewise others' example, it should be as shown below:

But, I got the different one which was turned on at the buttons of Internet and
Manual. Recommended method was 'Internet'. Why did I get the different one?
This difference could keep me from having the Personalization page?

Please let me have everyone's thoughts.

Thank you so much.

[attachment deleted by admin]