Author Topic: Windows 7 Ultimate AIO Activated  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Samtastic

• I do Windows, Mac, iOS and Video Games
    • Wordpress Sam's Site
Windows 7 Ultimate AIO Activated
« on: July 06, 2010, 08:02:08 AM »
This is the best torrent and verified by torrentz.com

Windows 7 Ultimate AIO Activated http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5129465/Windows_7_Ultimate_AIO_Activated

I'm downloading it for the new hard drive I purchased for my nanny's upgrades. Please could someone test this version and report back on any issues you had. I hope the key they inserted is genuine!
Sam
Windows News & Info Super Moderrator
Video game Reporter
Youtube.co.uk/Samlaptop950 (Electronic Games High Scores and Gameplay,)
Oddworld and other video games walkthroughs, Speedruns and Tool Assisted Runs)
Twitch.tv/Samtastic95 (Speedruns and playthroughs)

Offline DMHolt57

Re: Windows 7 Ultimate AIO Activated
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 05:26:04 PM »
As previously explained by several of our members and staff, activated versions usually are picked off by Microsoft and will show the 'not genuine' watermark on the desktop sooner or later....  ::)

Offline Jake

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 08:30:52 PM »
As previously explained by several of our members and staff, activated versions usually are picked off by Microsoft and will show the 'not genuine' watermark on the desktop sooner or later....  ::)

He beat me to it.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Offline Snuffy

• Email
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 07:09:40 PM »
I would have to RECOMMEND only DL and install from a Original Edition of M$ iso... you can remove the ei.cfg from the iso... then you can burn and chose what Edition you want to install.... you get 30 days - then you have 3 rearms to continue for upto 120 days total....
prior to that I used 1 of 2 different Activator programs - every one has passed everything I have tested thru M$ Official Beta Tester, including SP1 B1.
1. I use Orbit30 ULoader 8.0 and activate via SCRIPT... not the auto GUI.... Script included so you can change to your Manufacture and Edition for Proper Certificate and KEY.
(most are included with the program...)
2. There is a NEW Activator that has (currently passed all tests -) called ODIN by Secr9tos v.1.3.7
I can-Do recommend  #1 or #2
&
3. The newest version of Chew7 v1.0 build 0.6.7.3 by Anemeros ( very hi reviews) tho I currently have not TESTED my self...

Both #1 and #2 have the ability to Re-Activate and REMOVE many of the PRE-ACTIVATED stuff which does not pass M$ -Pirate Catchers.
The only STUPID Question is the one you never asked.